This new 30,000 square foot building is the home for renewable energy, agricultural engineering and diesel technology programs.
BR Johnson installed the following materials on this project:
- The large curtain walls with the angled heads were from Oldcastle Reliance 10″ systems.
- The curtain wall with the pair of doors is located between the Oldcastle Reliance TC-11.
- The Interior storefronts are Oldcastle FG-2000 frames.
- Special Lite SL-20 FRP Doors are installed around the entire exterior of the building.
- Oldcastle TC-11 curtain wall framing with sunshades were used on the first floor and above and to the left of the garage bays.
- The exterior glass is 1″ Guardian Insulated SNR43 on Crystal Blue exterior light, argon filled airspace over clear glass fabricated by Syracuse Glass Company.